Marina di Portisco
Marina di Portisco: Gateway to Costa Smeralda
Marina di Portisco is an enchanting but modern tourist port in the Gulf of Cugnana, in the middle of the Costa Smeralda, one of the most beautiful locations between Porto Cervo and Porto Rotondo on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia.
How to reach marina di portisco
marina di portisco
We propose a wide variety of offers and rates tailored to any requirement at any time of year.
Keeping your boat here means mooring it in the centre of the Mediterranean, in one of the most beautiful areas of Sardinia, with a pleasant climate all year round, from which wonderful voyages can be planned and navigated.
It means access to services that are guaranteed, safe and carefully considered, and it means a security guard service that is active 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to ensure a safe mooring even when you are not present to deal with it personally.
In the winter, the ideal time of year for working on boats, you will find competent and efficient workers at Portisco, in addition to a well-equipped boatyard so that your boat will be perfectly “ship-shape” when you get back on board.
We offer a wide range of useful services to those who moor at the marina. They are always available and they can be booked online. All of our services can be booked online together with the mooring. Our staff will always be ready to help you and provide you with anything you may need.
- Clear procedures and assistance for rapid, safe mooring. h24 live hearing on channel VHF 69, where ask for assistance from the S.U.T., power boat, size, manoeuvrability and suitable equipment for assistance for yachts and mega yachts.
- All of our berths are provided with water and electricity, which is included in the cost of mooring. This service is open all year round and is located on the easily accessible breakwater jetty.
- If required we can collect ordinary waste directly from your boat, and we also offer this service to boats at anchor outside the marina. For the collection of special waste, sewage, used oil and spent batteries, there are two differential waste collection areas near piers 0 and 9.
- We hire out a range of equipment that you may need when moored, such as electrical adaptors for our electrical socket towers.
- We provide underwater services such as hull cleaning, the retrieval of mooring lines, detached or slack mooring ropes tangled in the propeller, the replacement of propellers and more. For boats anchored outside the marina, the services we provide include the freeing of stuck or tangled anchors, hull inspections and much more.
- We have a weather station that measures atmospheric conditions in real time, and the port management continually updates its regular weather reports.
- Free internet access is guaranteed for everyone thanks to a Wi-Fi network that covers the entire area of the marina.
- We provide a courtesy car for emergencies and urgent requirements, which can be requested at the offices of the management.
- For a calm and safe stay, all routes giving access to the quaysides are safeguarded by a closed circuit TV system with personnel who discreetly monitor the whole area, and an extensive network of cameras that provide constant surveillance of whatever happens in the marina.
- We are also equipped with self-propelled pump out carts, for emptying grey and black water tanks directly from boats, and for pumping out emulsified bilge waters.
- Don’t miss a second of your holiday, spoil yourself! Have your pantry delivered onboard. Call our office to learn more.
- The two brand new charging points for the exclusive electric cars available to Portisco Marina clients, are now fully operational and can be found next to Piers 5 and 6. Both charging points are geo-located and available on the Nextcharge national map for electric recharging stations.